How to improve your own small business marketing using The 5 Disciplines of MarketingRead more
What is The 5 Disciplines of Marketing training program?
The 5 Disciplines of Marketing is a training program designed specifically for small businesses to learn how to dramatically improve their marketing. We focus on the systematic approach of developing an effective marketing strategy. There are five key areas that every great marketing strategy will successfully incorporate: The Opportunity, Focus on Your Money Maker, Position Your Business on the Marketing Triangle, Get More of The Pie, and Create the Right Marketing Message.
How is this different from other marketing programs?
In the 5 Disciplines of Marketing we show businesses the natural flow of marketing that exists in every business. Our unique approach enables businesses to specifically identify their strengths and weaknesses in their marketing strategy and know exactly where to focus their marketing efforts. It eliminates much of the “trial and error” marketing approaches that too many businesses waste time, money and resources pursuing and helps businesses focus their marketing on dramatically increasing their sales.
What’s included in the training?
12 hours of professional marketing training or 8 hours of our executive training
- Engaging, inspiring, facilitated discussion
- Supporting workbook exercises for each key concept
- Powerful tools to keep businesses focused on their marketing beyond the training
In-depth material – Here’s what’s included in the workbook
- Over 100 pages of marketing content – organized for easy reference to key points and topics
- Hands-on exercises to reiterate each key point for enhanced learning
- The Marketing Scorecard to gauge continuous improvement
- The Marketing Assessment Tool to specifically identify areas of improvement needing the most focus in a marketing strategy
- The Marketing Flow Chart – a unique and powerful tool designed to show businesses exactly where they are in their marketing process
Our personal guarantee
- We guarantee all of our trainings. If a student is not completely satisfied that they will dramatically improve their marketing simply return the training materials for a no questions asked full refund.
For Marketing Professionals
How to become a licensed facilitator of The 5 Disciplines of Marketing training program
How Does It Work?
As a licensed facilitator for the 5 Disciplines of Marketing, you will be able to promote and facilitate your own marketing trainings. We will train you on how to do this, plus provide ongoing support along the way. The training is a combination of our video series, the guided workbook, and facilitated discussion. In order to be successful as a facilitator you must be able to present in front of groups, have a strong understanding of small business, be comfortable with using technology, and be engaged in the material and its value to small businesses.
Who Can Be a Facilitator?
In order to be a licensed facilitator of the 5 Disciplines of Marketing you must be a working professional in the field of marketing, entrepreneurship, business, economic development, professional speaking and coaching or related field.
What Are the Costs?
We offer single licenses, group licenses , and organization licenses. There is an annual license fee plus a one-time training and registration fee. Facilitator and student workbooks are purchased separately. Rates are based on license types and book quantities. Our current pricing is listed below:
Two days of professional training and development
- Learn how to be a great presenter and facilitator
- Get detailed instruction on how to facilitate the full 12 hour training
- Discover the key points of the training that will impact your clients the most
In-depth material – Here’s what you’ll receive:
- The facilitator’s workbook
- Full access to our online video training course to assist in your trainings
- Complete training materials
- Ongoing live support from our team